We currently have room in most grade levels.
Thank you for your interest in enrolling. We look forward to meeting you!
In District Enrollment Process
If you live within the Durham Unified School District boundaries please bring the following to register your child with our school:
- Your child’s official county birth certificate (a copy is acceptable)
- Your child’s immunization records
- Proof of your residency in the Durham area (Must be current bill that is mailed to your physical address. PO Box mail is not acceptable)
Out of District Enrollment Process
If you do not live within the Durham Unified School District boundaries please go to your home school district for an inter-district transfer (Form 11) before coming to register your child with Durham Unified School District
Once your inter-district paperwork has been accepted by Durham Unified School District you will be called with further instructions from the school secretary on the registration process for their school.
Please bring the following to complete the registration process:
- your child’s official county birth certificate (a copy is acceptable)
- your child’s immunization records
For Inter-district Transfer Questions:
Tina Blenn, District Secretary
(530) 895-4675 x227
For Enrollment Questions please contact the school.
Durham Elementary School- 530-895-4695