Friday, January 29, 2021 or Friday, February 5, 2021
Please use the link below to sign up for a time slot to meet with us to register your TK/ Kindergarten student.
***PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 regulations we are limiting the number of people in the building and will not be accepting walk-ins for registration
Transitional Kindergarten- Must turn 5 between September 2, 2021-December 2, 2021
Kindergarten- Must turn 5 on or before September 1, 2021
What to Bring:
***Please bring a COPY for us to keep of the following
* Birth Certificate (Must be the official county birth certificate- No Hospital certificates will be accepted)
* Immunization Records
* Proof of residency if you live within the Durham District Boundaries
* If you live outside of the Durham District Boundaries please contact your home school district and fill out an inter-district transfer form (Form 11)
What to expect:
The process will not take long, you will turn your students birth certificate, immunization records and proof of residency in.
You will be asked to fill out your student’s and your information on a computer and you will be given an enrollment packet to take home, fill out and return to the school.
* Masks will be required
* Hand sanitizer will be provided at each computer
* We will wipe down the computers after each use.
* Call Yolanda at Durham Elementary School (530) 895-4695 ext 221